"You can't sell it if you can't see it"
- Barb Schwarz -
Staged homes spend an average of 73% less time on the market and, on average, sell for more than 6% above asking price! A little investment in creating a space a wide array of homebuyers can envision themselves living in can pay off BIG! Together, we will then bring the vision to life, creating a space that appeals to and excites the highest number of buyers! With that in mind, we offer the following staging options to please any Seller:
Occupied “Walk & Talk” Consultation - $250
1-2 hour in home meeting with the Seller (and sometimes Agent). We will walk through each area in the home and give verbal recommendations on how to improve each room. Verbal recommendations may include but are not limited to:
• Identify items to pre-pack prior to listing
• Create proper furniture and accessory arrangement to highlight architectural focal/selling points and ensure flow
• Decluttering & Depersonalization
• Kitchen staging and organizational strategies
• Neutralization of linens and fabrics
• Establish emotional connection points throughout the home
• Create Recommended Shopping/Accessory Rental List to complete the look
Occupied Consultation & Detailed Staging Report - $375
We will visit the home to assess the project, take photos and will provide a thorough written Plan of Action with room and inspiration photos to follow focusing on the critical needs in each room that will maximize return on investment, market the home to a potential buyer profile and sell the home quicker. Our Detailed Staging Report will also include a suggested Shopping/Accessory Rental List (if needed) and highlight the items to pre-pack before listing. This service is designed to give you all the objective, expert advice the Seller needs to do the staging work themselves in the form of a detailed room by room report.
*Personal Shopping is available at $75/hour if needed.
• Checklists for each room of the home
• Curb appeal for first impression impact
• Recommended furniture arrangement and flow
• Recommended accessory arrangement
• De-cluttering, de-personalizing and optimizing space in each room
• Highlighting architectural features and guiding the buyer’s eyes to notice high-value assets
• Lighting, window treatments and accessory arrangement
• Inspiration photos for recommendations
• Color advice and emotional connection points in each space, so buyers fall in love!
Occupied Hands On Staging - $100/hour
Hands on touch of a Professional Home Stager. Our “Hands On” service starts with a short home visit to understand the project and ends with us rolling up our sleeves to stage the main areas of the home using the Seller's existing pieces. *Additional furniture and accessory rental available
Vacant Home Staging - Free estimate (flat fee)
Perfect for newly built model homes or vacant homes that just need more appeal! Based on project size and budget, we will design a custom proposal including furniture and accessory rental, vendor coordination, staging to sell and de-staging once the home has sold. We will work to establish a frame of reference for buyers using a blank slate to transform the home into a space a Buyer can envision themselves living in and feel right at home. Our vacant home staging is available to fit any budget, from main area only staging to accessorizing to outfitting the entire home.
Lindsey Pierson McDonald, Owner & Lead Designer