OCCUPY HOME DECOR
INTERIOR DESIGN & STAGING
Full Room/Home Design
From one full room to a whole house, our start from scratch designs will begin with a discovery in home consultation followed up with a visual design board to set the overall look and feel. Once this vision is approved, we source each piece within budget and provide a detailed furnishings list to the client for approval. Once approved, we handle ordering, delivery and installation to complete the space. Our full designs are priced as a flat fee percentage of overall budget.
Bits & Pieces Design
For clients needing a refresh on current pieces or just looking to fill in the missing pieces to complete a room, we offer hourly design consulting and product sourcing.
Based on project size and budget, we will design a custom proposal including furniture and accessory rental, vendor coordination, staging to sell and de-staging once the home has sold.
Occupied Home Seller Walk Through
1-2 hour in home meeting with the Seller (and sometimes Agent). We will walk through each area in the home and give verbal recommendations on how to improve each room followed up with an email recap. Verbal recommendations may include but are not limited to:
• Identify items to pre-pack prior to listing
• Create proper furniture and accessory arrangement to highlight architectural focal/selling points and ensure flow
• Decluttering & Depersonalization
• Kitchen staging and organizational strategies
• Neutralization of linens and fabrics
• Establish emotional connection points throughout the home
• Create Recommended Shopping/Accessory Rental List to complete the look
Occupied Hands On Staging
*Occupied Home Hands On Staging - Hands on touch of a Professional Home Stager. Our “Hands On” service starts with a short home visit to understand the project and ends with us rolling up our sleeves to stage the main areas of the home using the Seller's existing pieces.
*Additional furniture and accessory rental available.